Fiverr Forum

Rating percenttage

Hi,need somebody helps to calculate percentage for my account…i have total of four orders 3 orders have 5 star and one order with 2.7 star,over all rating is 4.4…i want to know my rating percentage because fiverr is not allowing me to send buyer requests till i have 90 percent positive rating

1 Like

There is nothing that you need anyone else to calculate. Fiverr is correct, you need to have a 90% positive rating in order to see any buyer requests. A 4.4-star seller rating is below 90%, therefore, you are not seeing any buyer requests. Once you earn enough positive reviews to put you back over 90% you’ll be able to respond to BRs again.

1 Like

It is exactly 88%

( [(35) +(12.5)]/(3+1) = 4.4 => 4.4*100/5 = 88 )

Anything else?

4 Likes

If Fiverr rounds it to 4.4 before converting to a percentage. If not maybe it could be 89% (if 88.5 is rounded to 89).
((3 * 5)+(1 * 2.7))/4=4.425
(100/5)*4.425=88.5 (%) so if it rounds up it could be 89%?

2 Likes

I also had the same question as you when first doing the numbers so I conclude that, from what OP said, Fiver rounds it up before converting to percentage.

We’ll be needing to collect more data to pinpoint the topics about rating.

2 Likes

Though the OP can’t send offers because the rating is < 90%.
If Fiverr rounds the values to make 89% or rounds it to 88% (or internally calculates it to 88.5 and checks that but displays it differently (eg. rounded)), all these are less than 90% so won’t let him post offers in the BR section until it changes so it’s high enough.

edit: Though the figure as a percentage doesn’t seem to displayed anywhere.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s right. Either way he won’t be able to access BR. But for us is insteresting to know, at least a little bit, what criteria Fiverr uses for rounding and calculating % :wink:

2 Likes

Thank You MAN for Your Kind reply

one more thing dear if i get 1 more order with 5.0 star can my rating jumps above 90%

Yes if you got another 5 star rating the percentage will be 91

1 Like

You’re welcome, and may I say I’m not a “MAN” and also not a “dear”. :roll_eyes:

Please avoid addressing people in those terms, specially buyers.

Answering your question: Yes, one more 5* rated order will raise your rating between 90% and 91% (90.8%).

1 Like

Sorry for going OT, I’m kind of disappointed “bro” is missing. It’d be a perfect combo otherwise.

2 Likes

Ohh than how should we address to people :roll_eyes:

You may find this helpful.

2 Likes

Thank You for your time…

By their username will be fine.

Oh, yes, and @bilalhocain007, definitley, not “bro” or “sis”.