Fiverr Community Forum

Ratings down! need experts help

Hello folks;
i am level 2 seller on fiverr right now but my ratings are a bit down and i might drop level 2 and 1 badges soon.
its because of this recent lock-down i moved to my village where there is very limited internet access and i got 4 orders there and i wasn’t able to complete and deliver them on time and this results in my order completion and delivery on time rate down.
and now i moved back to city but i am not getting orders.
what should i do…
i have worked hard to get level 2 badge and my family is also very happy for this but i might loose this badge soon and this thought hurts me daily…
please help me with your suggestions.
thanks

3 Likes

you should stay online as longer as possible and try sending more buyer requests, i hope that this way you will get orders and overcome this issue.

1 Like

You don’t need to worry about that, if you keep good standing from today onward, you will be promoted again onto level 2 within next 2 months because the statistic resets every 60 days. If you manage to full fill some orders and make your order completion rate back at 90%, you will be promoted to the level you were in the nearest evaluation. I was demoted quite few time due to lack of response rate and again promoted back to the L2. It’s not a big deal. Just try to get and complete some orders, with or without orders you will be promoted in 2 months if you didn’t make any mistake on your next deliveries.

PS: but you will need to have at least one completed order in next months for promotion to happen cause there should be at least 1 order within 60 days of period for the order completion rate to become 100%.