Fiverr Forum

Re: I can't find myself

This post was posted by a friend who had issues with her former account, and had to close that and reopen another one.

Hi everyone,

I registered on fiverr some days ago, but I have not been seeing my account whenever I search for it. My username is janewriter20, but the search option only shows three janewriters, and I am nowhere to be found there.

I used to have an account, but the account had some issues, so I had to create a new one. How am I to sell on fiverr if my account is not feasible?

In a bid to rectify things, I contacted one of the buyers I used to work with, she bought a gig from me and gave me a review. However, that has not changed anything.

The badge I see whenever I open my account with the app is a ‘T’ badge; I don’t even know what it means.

Please help, I need to know what is going on.

I can’t say much only that when I started out on Fiverr, I got the T badge too ( I didn’t know what it meant) for sometime and afterwards, it changed to new seller. I guess she should complete her profile, increase her active time on fiverr and wait for some time. She should get the new seller badge again.

T meansyou are new user.
There is some level in fiverr- T, 1, 2, and more
When you sell 10 gig with 5* you got 1 rating.

Nope, I disagree. There are some Level 2 sellers with the T-badge. You can check the voice over category.