Fiverr Forum

Reached a great milestone

I have reached a great Milestone today completing 500 orders :smiley: (513 to be exact). Pretty pumped about this and I cant wait to hopefully one day hit the 1000th gig :). To the new people here on Fiverr my biggest advice to you is to never give up keep trying new gigs and eventually one of them will go viral with time and dedication :slight_smile:

Reply to @madmoo: thank you :slight_smile:

Reply to @arnevb: :smiley: how things can change from one gig ;). Thank you

Very nice! I don’t take it too seriously, just do my orders as well as I can and hope one day… soon… light will shine down and I will become a TopRatedSeller… waiting… hoping… LOL

600TH COMPLETED GIG!!

Wow that’s inspiring! :slight_smile:

Reaching the 1000th mark!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes it very is possible :slight_smile:

Hey I remember this guy @shawnecannon he used to post a lot on the forums, but never see him much ! I guess this must be the reason why, glad to see Fiverr is working for you Shawn ! Congrats on your 1000th !

Love reading posts like this. Well done!

Congrats dude :slight_smile:

Well done!

Reply to @ozzieuk: Yes this is why lol, I don’t have much time anymore to browse around on the forum :frowning: Thank you everyone now officially past the 1000th mark, 1012 completed :slight_smile:

Yes this is why lol

Reaching the 1000th mark!!

Yes it very is possible :slight_smile:

Hey I remember this guy @shawnecannon he used to post a lot on the forums, but never see him much ! I guess this must be the reason why, glad to see Fiverr is working for you Shawn ! Congrats on your 1000th !