Reached level 2! :)

So it’s been a while since I posted, I initially came to the forum for some guidelines and tips and used those to my advantage. I am currently a level 2 seller and wanted to thank everyone here for the great advice/resources and tips 😃

This community is great and uplifting and helped me gain more confidence in the expertise I can offer.

Thank you all!

Hi,

I want to congratulate you and I want to ask a question. Why is it that I tried to post a service and it keeps on telling I contain illegal characters and I can’t move forward to start.

Please let me know what you think this is bad for me. I really need to start working.

Thanks!

Hi,

I want to congratulate you and I want to ask a question. Why is it that I tried to post a service and it keeps on telling I contain illegal characters and I can’t move forward to start.

Please let me know what you think this is bad for me. I really need to start working.

Thanks!

Punctuation of any sort in the gig title, gig extras etc. will give this error, so just make sure you don’t have them, and it should be fine! 🙂

Archived