Fiverr Forum

Reached Level 2!

It was July 19 when I had acquired Level 1 status here on Fiverr and today I just achieved Level 2 badge.

Reaching Level 1 was quite an exciting moment. Reaching Level 2 seems to be more mature :slight_smile:

Thanks Fiverr for providing a platform to sell my services.

Is it common here that we don’t get inspiration from fellow sellers as ‘congratulations’ on reaching to Level 2? :wink: :wink: :smiley:

Yes, because fellow sellers know that you are now in trouble. You reached level 2 and now painful time till you become top rated seller :smiley:

3 years ago they congratulated me when I became level 2, 2500 sales after that with 100% rating and I am still at that level :smiley:

Hi Congratulations… :slight_smile: and both pr_junction and m2webs now have to try hard to achieve top rated seller badge. I am still trying to reach level 2. Only started to work hard from the beginning of this month :)>-

Reply to @m2webs: ha ha ha. But I haven’t thought about achieving Top Rate Seller status yet. I am looking forward to increase in number of orders first :slight_smile: I am sure that, things will fall in place on its own when I’m doing what I’m supposed to do :slight_smile:

Btw, I wish you good luck to attain Top Rated Seller status(Nirvana !) sometime soon. (y)

Reply to @zimron89: Thanks. Yeah, from what I’ve read about achieving Top Rated Seller, it indeed is a tough deal as it requires a variety of elements for it and not just quality work :), like one of the elements is to have remained active on Fiverr Forum.

I wish you good luck to reach to next level. It’s indeed a cool feeling to reach to Level 2 :slight_smile:

I have joined 1 month and have all needed to reach lvl 1. waiting… @@

Reply to @soporterus: Cool. Good luck for that :slight_smile:

And I’m still sitting here waiting for my Level 1 badge while being a member of Fiverr for more than 4 months :stuck_out_tongue:

I gotta fetch 2 more sales to get the badge. :wink:

Reply to @hardikmanktala: Good luck with that.

Woohoo. I just got my own level 2 badge as well. :slight_smile: Celebrations!

Reply to @m2webs: Haha, oh my gosh. But that is so awesome! :o It’s a shame you’re not a TRS yet! :))

Belated congratulations to you, hahaha. :smiley:

Awww, lucky for you guys! I still lack… a lot of sales. Haha. But, hopefully, one of these days… hmm. =) Congratulations for reaching level 2! :slight_smile:

Reply to @xpertmarketer: Congratulatons…and celebrations :slight_smile:

@pr_junction Good luck with that.

I also tried to reach level 2 as well!

@shohibsantry tried? You can still try… it’s not that hard.

Contgratz keep it up!

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Come’on, Buy A Gig Already! You Know You Want Too…!

Fiverr's Finest!

MichellTech

Your First Stop on Fiverr.com!

Reply to @shohibsantry: You WILL GET IT!

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Come’on, Buy A Gig Already! You Know You Want Too…!

Fiverr's Finest!

MichellTech

Your First Stop on Fiverr.com!

I also got lvl2. gluck to all :wink: fiverr is so great!!!

Cheers! Many congrates.