Reached Level 2!

pr_junction

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, because fellow sellers know that you are now in trouble. You reached level 2 and now painful time till you become top rated seller 😃

3 years ago they congratulated me when I became level 2, 2500 sales after that with 100% rating and I am still at that level 😃

Reply to @m2webs: ha ha ha. But I haven’t thought about achieving Top Rate Seller status yet. I am looking forward to increase in number of orders first 🙂 I am sure that, things will fall in place on its own when I’m doing what I’m supposed to do 🙂

Btw, I wish you good luck to attain Top Rated Seller status(Nirvana !) sometime soon. (y)

Reply to @zimron89: Thanks. Yeah, from what I’ve read about achieving Top Rated Seller, it indeed is a tough deal as it requires a variety of elements for it and not just quality work :), like one of the elements is to have remained active on Fiverr Forum.

I wish you good luck to reach to next level. It’s indeed a cool feeling to reach to Level 2 🙂

Guest hardikmanktala

And I’m still sitting here waiting for my Level 1 badge while being a member of Fiverr for more than 4 months 😛

I gotta fetch 2 more sales to get the badge. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived