Reached the Milestone 300 Reviews, 8322$ in 5 Months

How’s that? I reached this milestone yesterday and i am very happy with it. I started working from January this year properly(i made my fiverr ID in december).
I don’t want to share any tips but i will share one and it is my favorite.
’ Use your brain’ that’s the best tip anyone can give because you should be the teacher and you should be the student as well so Use your brain. Learn as many ways as you can. Set a goal and Just do it.
My goal was 8500$ in 5 months. I am a little short but i was very close. May was Slow in the End so i wasn’t able to reach my goal but i hope i will reach my next goal in time.

What’s your story?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratz dude! Well that’s possible in some markets but in other that’s almost imposible. However I like that pholosophy of just doing it!

Regarding my story just started 2 weeks ago, no orders for 11 days then i got 2 orders on the same… : ) Happy costumers. Gonna re-invest on making a more professional logo and gig’s.

The first goal i’m aiming is 10 happy costumers.8 to go!

I know it is very diffcult to just wait and wait for the orders but that’s how you learn things. Send buyer requests on daily basis that’s how you can achieve the level 1 and level 2 badge because if you send 10 request some day all 10 of them will respond and some day none so hope for the best. Good Luck.

Wow! Congrats. This is both interesting and encouraging. I’m motivated, now 14 days on fiverr, 6 sales, 6 100% positive reviews. But I’m currently experiencing an issue, the buyer requests page is not updating. I have contacted the customer support, no solution yet.

Is freelancing all that you do or do you also have a full time job? I would love to set a goal like that, but my niche and the fact that I work full time make it almost impossible. I’d love some tips for those who work full time to be able to earn the equivalent to or twice their monthly income each month. My niche is writing and it’s difficult to churn out a 500 word article quickly when my day job takes up so much of my time.

Archived