Fiverr Community Forum

Reaching out to Target Clients/Customers: Steps to Becoming a Successful Fiverr Seller

I have been a seller on Fiverr for about four years now and counting. For me, it has been an awesome journey and experience. I have had great times, bad times, and above all, I have managed to pull myself up every single time and blaze ahead with my freelancing career.

Around the fall of November, last year. I noticed that I was making as much sales as I had made in previous months. I was a little disoriented by it, but still, I just kept at it.

I hardly post here in the forum. But I read comments, suggestions and observations from people like @jonbaas and I must say, it was one of his consistent suggestions that allowed me take action.

Reaching out to your target clients outside the Fiverr platform is a sure way to ensure that you can stay on top of your business as a seller on Fiverr.

How can this be achieved?

*This doesn’t involve just posting your gig link randomly on any social media platform, but careful scrutinization of the people who would potentially buy your services.

*Target Facebook groups or regular forums where you have people who are interested in your service one way or the other. A perfect example: I work as a Ghostwriter. Thus, I targeted a popular Facebook Group for Writers , where we have lots of aspiring authors, known publishers, and known writers in the trade. I was able to advertise my services and get orders on a steady basis from there.

*Promote your gig everyday. This doesn’t still entail just posting random gig links on your timeline, but using paid ads (if possible) and something I nicknamed: ASMP (Aggressive Social Media Promotion). A topic of discourse for another day.

I hope you guys have learned a thing or two.
Have a great day!

2 Likes

I’m honored to have been an early motivator for your success. Keep up the great work!

1 Like