Reaching to level one

drvfx1

Hello everyone 🙂
I finally completed all the requirements to be a level one seller and I will be in the next evaluation on 15 of June. I am very happy about that but I have some questions, please
concerning buyer requests:
will I find more buyer requests because since I started the buyer requests appear very very few times sometimes I find during the whole day 3 requests even if I am refreshing the page
https://www.fiverr.com/drvfx1/3d-modeling-and-animation

So far I know, it depends on the number of gigs and activity to be online most of the time.

I also want to know if something more to do.

Hope you will get your answer from the experts as well.

Thanks

thanks for your reply

you mean it depends on the number of gigs offer the same service i do? or the number of gigs i have on fiverr?

thanks for your reply

you mean it depends on the number of gigs offer the same service i do? or the number of gigs i have on fiverr?

The more gigs, the more buyer requests.And better to have min 2-3 category of gigs.

I get the result in this way. Try to be online most of the time and observe.

Sometimes, within 10 minutes you will get 20-50 buyer requests. And again it will show empty.

I observed this.

The more gigs, the more buyer requests.And better to have min 2-3 category of gigs.

I get the result in this way. Try to be online most of the time and observe.

Sometimes, within 10 minutes you will get 20-50 buyer requests. And again it will show empty.

I observed this.

I will try this, thanks for your time

You are welcome. If you get anymore tips. Share with us.We are international brotherhood.

sure when i officially reach level one on 15 I will make a comment on this post as an update so you can get a notification

Archived