React on Gig analytics metric

muztre

Hi all my dearest Fiverr sellers where ever you are. I hope everyone safe, healthy and happy as always. 😃

As I am new seller here (inactive for years) I never get the chance to analyze the gig analytics metric and make necessary action according to the metric.

Now that the gig analytics are coming back I see that some of my gigs aren’t getting click while the impression is high. While the rest of them getting more click with lower impression, means that these are the gig that people show more interest in.

I plan to change those low performing gigs, but don’t quite sure where to start. Do I have to delete those gigs or revised it (description and else)? Does changing the description, image or video gigs can make the gigs getting more clicks? or maybe I should just delete those gigs because it just the gigs with fewer audiences in Fiverr.

I welcome anyone else’s suggestion here, thanks for sharing

When a gig gets a high number of impressions, but only a few clicks, it has nothing to do with the description as buyers cannot see that before they click into your gig. It can either be your thumbnail, headline, or video that does not attract your buyers enough. It should be immediately clear to your potential buyers what you offer from your thumbnail and your headline.

Of course, it is always useful to revise your description as well to make sure that the clicks you get are more likely to convert.

When a gig gets a high number of impressions, but only a few clicks, it has nothing to do with the description as buyers cannot see that before they click into your gig. It can either be your thumbnail, headline, or video that does not attract your buyers enough. It should be immediately clear to your potential buyers what you offer from your thumbnail and your headline.

Of course, it is always useful to revise your description as well to make sure that the clicks you get are more likely to convert.

wow that’s true. :star_struck:

thanks so much for your delightful insights

I see you have 16 hours of recent read time here on the forums, and after a glance at your profile, I do agree that your main images/thumbnails need work.
If you haven’t stumbled on this thread already, check out the (IMG) section for a few tips and the (RRD) section for more reading material:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

I see you have 16 hours of recent read time here on the forums, and after a glance at your profile, I do agree that your main images/thumbnails need work.

If you haven’t stumbled on this thread already, check out the (IMG) section for a few tips and the (RRD) section for more reading material:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

wow thank you for writing such a generous resources. I will read it carefully :star_struck:

good info brthr 👍

i am also submitted two gigs…but few impressions there…but no clicks

Archived