Reacting on requests

persismusic

Hello.

I have a question regarding the gigs requests that people post. How do i react on them. Currently the system states that i need at least 90% positive feedback. I am not getting any gig requests or mesages neither so i do not have the possibility to get a higher rating so i am stuck. What to do?

You can market and promote your services to your target customers – wherever they may be located – and bring in your own customers. If you don’t have access to the Buyer Request section, than you only other proactive option is to bring in your own customers. As a business person, you should already be doing this anyway… so… reach out, and bring in.

What do you mean “react”? Are you asking us how to write a pitch? It’s important you research that yourself and understand it. Sales itself is a skill and you can’t bypass learning it by asking questions here.

That was not my question. I was asking how i was gonna be able to participate in the requests section, not how to pitch.

You can market and promote your services to your target customers – wherever they may be located – and bring in your own customers. If you don’t have access to the Buyer Request section, than you only other proactive option is to bring in your own customers. As a business person, you should already be doing this anyway… so… reach out, and bring in.

Thank you, good tips!

Hello.

I have a question regarding the gigs requests that people post. How do i react on them. Currently the system states that i need at least 90% positive feedback. I am not getting any gig requests or mesages neither so i do not have the possibility to get a higher rating so i am stuck. What to do?

I am not getting any gig requests or mesages neither

Don’t depend on Buyer Requests.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Archived