Read all the pinned posts, still no help

skirui

I published my first gig around 30 days ago. I included relevant tags and keywords, as well as labeled it under an accurate subcategory. Still I can’t see my own gig on the search results even when clicking the very tag/keyword I have on it. Also, I can’t se any buyer requests, even when switching from All subcategories to my specific subcategory (illustration). I have read most if not all the FAQs and pinned posts and tried everything they suggest to no avail.

I am absolutely invisible to buyers and all buyer requests are invisible to me. ¿How does this site even work again?

It’s normal for new sellers to see fewer buyer requests than levelled sellers. Sometimes new sellers don’t even see any requests.

It’s not normal for a gig to receive 0 impressions over a long period of time, though. I agree with Elise_arps. You should contact CS and have them look over your profile, just to make sure everything’s ok.

You can reach CS by clicking the link below, then clicking the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/

I checked CS’s faq and it said that the gig is pending (which I get since it’s a nsfw pinup art service) and that the approval will take up to 30 days, which should be around now. I wasn’t aware that NSFW services were disabled from the search. I guess I can understand, but I’m glad to know the reason at least.

I checked CS’s faq and it said that the gig is pending (which I get since it’s a nsfw pinup art service) and that the approval will take up to 30 days, which should be around now. I wasn’t aware that NSFW services were disabled from the search. I guess I can understand, but I’m glad to know the reason at least.

You could try promoting your gig on social media (probably NSFW accounts if they allow it).

I checked CS’s faq and it said that the gig is pending (which I get since it’s a nsfw pinup art service) and that the approval will take up to 30 days

That makes sense.

Any chance you could create a SFW art gig? It’d probably be live and receiving impressions before this time tomorrow.

Such a gig would probably allow you to see some buyer requests, too.

Archived