Fiverr Forum

Read It ! Before Posting About Gig Ranking

Hi Guys ! :wave:
Hope all are well.I have posted this thread because I can see everyday some sellers are posting about gig ranking.we have to keep in mind that google search engine and fiverr search engine are not same .As I know both gig ranking system depend on your account statics (on time delivery,response rate,order completion rate,reviews,skill tests,title,description , etc) . There are two types of search system in fiverr.

1 .Category search 2.Keyword search .

Keyword search: Suppose you have made gig for mascot logo . Your have added "logo design " your gig category .There are no sub category for mascot logo .Then most of the people will search through seach option by mascot logo . It is keyword search . And you can improve your gig for keyword search by doing optimization of your gigs . When you will going to create new gig ,you have to prepare the contents/description properly . You have to use seo friendly keywords for your gig.You can also optimize your gig image so that it ranks better .You can improve your ranking but the ranking is not permanent . Fiverr algorithm changes frequently .

Category Search: Suppose buyers need logo . They will come to the website and will choose the logo design category . And in this case the ranking is fully different. Fiverr will show those gigs which are performing well. If your account statics is good .Then fiverr will show your gig with better ranking .

You can also see the search filter option.If you target the new buyers then you have to try ranking better in best selling filtered search result.Because the best selling filter is default for the new user in fiverr . And if you target the old buyers(users who bought at least one service) then you have to rank your gig in recommended filtered search result page.

For the new sellers I will recommend them to use the first option . Keyword search . When you will create new gig , make it seo friendly and do some research for the proper keywords .And use the buyer request section . Complete some orders with good rating ,your gig ranking will be increased automatically .

Fiverr also show the new gigs on first page and gives chance to the new sellers .

How you will use the first option ?
For that check out this topic and make seo friendly gigs .

I have shared my experience and research result .

Thanks And Regards,
Mahafuj.

28 Likes

Very effective information… Thanks for sharing…

4 Likes

You are welcome :grinning:

2 Likes

Informative article. Thanks

3 Likes

effective information… Thanks for sharing…

1 Like

You are welcome @wpleader19 @livingprime

3 Likes

Very good information about our services

6 Likes

Good information for newbies. Nice work! :innocent:

5 Likes

Really helpful for the new seller like me. Thanks .

4 Likes

Woow really very helpful

Thank you for your suggestions :grin::grin::smile::blush::blush:

5 Likes

informative… like that…

3 Likes

Thanks for posting some informatives

3 Likes

@jamalqbo @ajaykaran9211 @razia_julia You are welcome . :grinning:

2 Likes

nice… very informative content …

3 Likes

good information for new seller…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing experience.

Very useful…Thanks a lot… :heart_eyes:

@mostafijulhoque @bishwadesigner You are welcome . :grinning:

2 Likes

I think my keywords are good but still no orders these days…

If your gig has good ranking with keyword search and you are not getting orders then try to improve your gig and your profile…and if you got a bad review recently then use buyer request section and complete an order with good review…Hope it will be helpful.