Fiverr Forum

Read the darn description!

I am pissed, I got an order from someone on my gig love reading and this person asked me a totally non love related reading question. It’s not for nothing that I choose my gigs to my area of expertise!

I wish that person would have read the description and not randomly order one of my gigs.

Should i request cancelation? I communicated with the buyer that i do not specify in the topic he asked me about.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reply to @itsyourthing: Poor advice. Stay professional and keep your composure. Just request a mutual cancellation and explain to your seller why. It is probably just a case of misunderstanding the gig.

Sigh. Take a deep breath and hit cancel. That or as TwistedWebSolutions would say try and sell him a different product instead of cancelling.

We get it all the time. People are always trying to get Oranjegirl saying and doing things that we state that we don’t do.

Give him a love reading anyway. If there’s a complaint, explain that you aren’t obligated to read or follow directions either.

Charm always works better - you usually get a sandwich afterward. :wink:

Reply to @lerker: It wasn’t advice, it was sarcasm. :wink:

(There isn’t a good smiley for sarcasm.)

I haven’t seen many episodes of Seinfeld, but hey, if you’re hungry, you’re hungry. :wink:

Seriously Love on Fiverr… I need some of that

Reply to @vedmak: I have a theory that if one is doing something that being caught at would cause problems, one shouldn’t do that thing. However, that doesn’t make for a good sit-com, so I’ll shut up now. :slight_smile:

I wrote an interesting 500 word SEO article on just about the world’s most boring subject and keywords. And the customer rejected it because he obviously didn’t read or understand the gig. I just did a mutual cancel and wrote off the time I had invested as a complete loss. No big loss but it’s annoying.

A very belated thank you note on this topic! :wink:

It worked out in the end.