Read the whole review above the live portfolio && sort reviews button

freestyle25

Often times I’ll look through the live portfolio of a gig. I start reading the review but if it is too long, it is cut off with ellipses. I have to manually scroll all the way down the page to find the review and read where it left off. Sometimes there are too many reviews and I can’t find it at all.

Is an anchor link to the review feasible? I know it can be done, but I don’t know if it can be done automatically.

Also sometimes I only want to read the negative reviews. Was the seller just late or is it something more? If the seller has like over 100 reviews, I can’t find the one or two negative review. There should be a sort function. For example, you click on the thumbs down and all of the negative reviews will pop up. You click it again and it goes back to its previous state.

Guest tn5rr2012
freestyle25 said: If the seller has like over 100 reviews, I can't find the one or two negative review
I am curious to ask if the above statement is true about a seller then why do you feel the need to search out the negative since the postive feedback numbers obviously trumph the negative, just curious

Archived