Ready to Take the Next Steps

Hello, all! My name is Yesenia (but I prefer to go by Jessie), and I’m a freelance writer currently based in New York. I’ve been freelancing for a little over two years and just recently received my B.A in History. I’m looking to take my career to the next level, and I’m certain Fiverr can help me achieve my goals. Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

" If you’d like to inquire more just send me an email – I’d be more than happy to talk to prospective clients."

The above is from your gig description.

Best to say “send me a message” as sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

" If you’d like to inquire more just send me an email – I’d be more than happy to talk to prospective clients."

The above is from your gig description.

Best to say “send me a message” as sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Oh, really? Thank you for pointing that out. I’ll edit it right now. 😀

Also, thank you, everyone, for the warm introductions!

Hey, fellow writer!

Nice to meet you. 🙂

There are many successful writers on this site, so I see no reason why you can’t find success here, too. You appear to be better than many others who have visited this forum.

Fiverr does have its own culture, though, which may take a little getting used to. As Lloydsolutions mentioned in another of your threads, sellers usually have to build up slowly on here, rather than charge their market rates straight away.

Archived