Fiverr Forum

REAL and ACTIVE Twitter Followers - My Unique gig :-)

I have gotten an unbelievable amount of GREAT reviews for my gig. The reason is that, while my gig for Twitter followers seems to be just one of a million similar gigs, mine is different in a subtle for VERY important way.

My gig provides REAL and ACTIVE followers! You can see if you read my reviews that these followers are capable of interacting, retweeting, favoriting, and hopefully bringing revenue! These are not fake, “real-looking”, or bot accounts, they were all created by different real human beings :slight_smile:

The QUALITY of your followers is way more important than the quantity. While I don’t offer 100,000 followers, my followers are much more valuable and it shows in the reviews I receive from my buyers!

Also, I spread out the followers over 3 days so no one can even tell that you bought them and there is zero risk of having Twitter suspend your account. It truly is a unique Twitter followers gig!

So if you are interested in boosting your Twitter account with some REAL followers, check out my gig at http://fiverr.com/mike719/800-real-and-active-twitter-followers

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Thanks! Any ideas or suggestions on how it could be improved? :slight_smile: