Real Sample Images

Hi everyone. I have gig about 5 days on fiverr and happily i had my first order and delivered succesfuly. Fiverr allows just 3 work sample for my gig but i see dosens of samples in other gigs. Also lots of them marked as “REAL SAMPLE” at bottom of image with feedback of client. Iam wondering how i can add my first order as real sample to my gig images ? Thanks

Turn on your LIVE PORTFOLIO feature.

In the MANAGE GIGS section there is a drop down.

Choose Live Portfolio On.

Sheriff’s note: stop spamming the forum! If you want to promote your gigs, use “MY FIVERR GIGS” section on this forum.

Real image is located in the plane of convergence for the light rays that originate from a given object.

Reply to @voiceoverwork: thanks for iinformation. But my Live Portfolio feature is already on. Still dont have real sample image in my gig page with feedback of client

Reply to @kjblynx: Hmm. Ive sent images as msg attachment and ive just sent 3d data on delivery. I think thats why i havent noticed about selecting image for live portfolio. I guess there is no way to fix it for completed gig right ? Anyway now i know what should i do for next orders. Thanks again

@onrdesign http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/7316/the-ins-and-outs-of-publishing-samples-how-tos-for-buyers-and-sellers/p1

I hope it works : )