Reality Check at Fiverr!

m_raiyan_nayeem

Hi,
I have recently joined Fiverr and joined this forum today. And, I have been reading posts from different topics and trying to get ideas about Fiverr, how to get your first jobs, how to be successful at Fiverr, all sort of things.

So, one thing which I have been trying to figure out- “How hard this is to be successful at Fiverr?”
I know there are many experienced freelancers out there. So, please share your thoughts.

Thanks

In my opinion, there are a couple of things you need to have to excel at Fiverr. Here they are:

1. Mastery. You need to be very good at what you are doing and always looking to improve yourself. Everything from your gig description, images, but of course also your services, should indicate that you are the best. If you are not improving every day, you are falling behind.
  2. Patience. The success on Fiverr doesn’t come overnight, and you need to invest a lot of work into promoting yourself and getting your clients, not only in the beginning but also later in the game. If you rely only on the Fiverr algorithm to get your clients you will have fluctuating results.
  3. Resilience. Fiverr’s landscape has become harder because of the certain rules that sometimes don’t work in our favor and a lot of competition. If you don’t have tough skin, get one, because without it you will be depressed easily. Demotions from cancellations that are not because of your fault, people that try to get away with free work and the reality check that we are on our own here is just some of the elements you will face.
  4. Responsibility. Your SUCCESS is in your hands and is your responsibility. Not Fiverr’s, Customer Service’s or fellow freelancers. Only yours. Only by taking this responsibility seriously you can succeed here.

If you have these 4, you can succeed here. If you are ambitious, hard-worker and resilient in face of adversity you can become a true success. It all depends on how high your goals are, because nobody can’t give you what you don’t envision for yourself first. Good luck on your path! 👍

Hi,

I have recently joined Fiverr and joined this forum today. And, I have been reading posts from different topics and trying to get ideas about Fiverr, how to get your first jobs, how to be successful at Fiverr, all sort of things.

So, one thing which I have been trying to figure out- “How hard this is to be successful at Fiverr?”

I know there are many experienced freelancers out there. So, please share your thoughts.

Thanks

“How hard this is to be successful at Fiverr?”

It depends on how much time you dedicate to fiverr

Hi,

Thanks

I’ll just say this – it’s not easy. Anyone who comes here, sets up a gig, and expects to be rich tomorrow, has the wrong mindset… and will probably fail. There is no such thing as success without strong effort, innovative creativity, and unending determination.

Fiverr is not, and will never be, a get-rich-quick website. If you want to succeed here, you’re going to have to be willing to go through struggles, hardship, and lots and lots of experimentation until you find the right strategy that works for you.

I’ll just say this – it’s not easy. Anyone who comes here, sets up a gig, and expects to be rich tomorrow, has the wrong mindset… and will probably fail. There is no such thing as success without strong effort, innovative creativity, and unending determination.

Fiverr is not, and will never be, a get-rich-quick website. If you want to succeed here, you’re going to have to be willing to go through struggles, hardship, and lots and lots of experimentation until you find the right strategy that works for you.

It’s just like posting an ad on FB and expecting to get rich, or sending a resume to a company to get a job. Nope, nope, and nope. Remember to get someone to proofread and spellcheck your gig and promote, marketing, and share your gig.

Archived