Really bored of this website

Guest medyassine72

I see you offer to write essays for homework. Helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

That way the boredom would be over.

Why am I starting to feel that this website is pretty useless? I’m really starting to get bored of this.

Why am I starting to feel that this website is pretty useless? I’m really starting to get bored of this.

Why is this useless?

There are thousands of sales everyday.

I dont think that successful completed orders are something useless.

If you want to sell, but want to wait for it come, so you are int the wrong place. If you want to get orders, start to promote yourself. There are millions of gigs on fiverr, if you want to sell, your must do something for this.

Guest medyassine72

Why is this useless?

There are thousands of sales everyday.

I dont think that successful completed orders are something useless.

If you want to sell, but want to wait for it come, so you are int the wrong place. If you want to get orders, start to promote yourself. There are millions of gigs on fiverr, if you want to sell, your must do something for this.

The problem is, that i’m new here and i don’t know how this works

Guest medyassine72

I see you offer to write essays for homework. Helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Good to know that.

Thank you.

this is just a platform which helps you to do sales.

It has a marketplace like an ebay, for example, but here you sell your service.

But like ebay, there are thousands/millions of services like yours. You may have sales or not, by just waiting people to come. But I’m 100% sure that waiting isn’t the best choice.

Just because you don’t know how it works, it doesnt mean fiverr is useless.

So if you want to sell, start promoting yourself at social medias, and your target public (potential buyers).

Read Fiverr’s Terms of Service *they explain how Fiverr works, plus you’ll learn what’s allowed and what isn’t):

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

If you still have questions, there’s the Help Center for sellers with many useful articles: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en

Guest medyassine72

Well you are offering an illegal service on Fiverr. Plus doing homework is kinda boring lol.

Well I can do writing, i’ve been well educated on that, I can write anything as long as it’s creative writing.

Well I can do writing, i’ve been well educated on that, I can write anything as long as it’s creative writing.

Well I can do writing,

You can use your expertise to write longer and more attractive gig descriptions, then.

Now that you know that writing homework is forbidden, why are you still offering to do it?

Well I can do writing,

You can use your expertise to write longer and more attractive gig descriptions, then.

Now that you know that writing homework is forbidden, why are you still offering to do it?

After boredom comes apathy. He might not care what happens.

Guest medyassine72

I edited the gig, i can write stories, articles or even movie scripts.

Guest medyassine72

Trust me buddy, that started to get into my head, i’m starting to get a little bit careless but I will try and fix some things and if I get no results in 6 months or so I will start thinking about deactivating this account, Because life taught me that when I don’t feel that I belong to a place, I quit, It’s not that i’m giving up or something.

You’re getting bored because you don’t have anything to do or you’re getting bored because the website is not exciting enough for you?

If you’re sitting around and waiting for orders then you’re in the wrong place.
If you expected fireworks every time your open your dashboard then you can put in a feature request.

I can’t speak for others, but freelancing is not something where you sit around until someone gives you a job to do. Freelancing means you have to actively look work for yourself.

You might find 9 to 5 job more suitable. There’s nothing wrong with it. There you don’t have worry about finding things to do, your manager will look after you. 😉

Guest medyassine72

You’re getting bored because you don’t have anything to do or you’re getting bored because the website is not exciting enough for you?

If you’re sitting around and waiting for orders then you’re in the wrong place.

If you expected fireworks every time your open your dashboard then you can put in a feature request.

I can’t speak for others, but freelancing is not something where you sit around until someone gives you a job to do. Freelancing means you have to actively look work for yourself.

You might find 9 to 5 job more suitable. There’s nothing wrong with it. There you don’t have worry about finding things to do, your manager will look after you. 😉

That’s it, my life is totally busy that I don’t even have time to spend on here, I work two jobs my friend and I study and I just joined this website in hope to maybe I can start make money from the thing that I CAN do, so I’m not “sitting around” like you said, I told you, life taught me that if I don’t feel that I belong to a certain place, I simply quit and try again elsewhere.

Anyways thank you for your piece of advice bud.

That’s it, my life is totally busy that I don’t even have time to spend on here, I work two jobs my friend and I study and I just joined this website in hope to maybe I can start make money from the thing that I CAN do, so I’m not “sitting around” like you said, I told you, life taught me that if I don’t feel that I belong to a certain place, I simply quit and try again elsewhere.

Anyways thank you for your piece of advice bud.

I simply quit and try again elsewhere.

Fiverr isn’t for everyone.

Best of luck!

Dear medy,
You need to believe in yourself and read about fiverr , How it works.
Try to create more and more better gigs and search in same niche how they are providing service same as you try to learn from them but first you need to believe in your self.
Hope it might help you a bit.
Good Luck.
Regards,
Ashfaque Marfani

Guest medyassine72

Dear medy,

You need to believe in yourself and read about fiverr , How it works.

Try to create more and more better gigs and search in same niche how they are providing service same as you try to learn from them but first you need to believe in your self.

Hope it might help you a bit.

Good Luck.

Regards,

Ashfaque Marfani

I’m really starting to give up bud, seriously, and when I do, I try something else somewhere else.

I’m really starting to give up bud, seriously, and when I do, I try something else somewhere else.

I guess my question is, what do you keep complaining that you’re about to give up? We get it… you’re bored of the fact that nothing is happening here. But then again, what are you DOING to make things happen here? If the hard work of freelancing isn’t to your liking, why are you here?

Archived