Really Enjoying Fiverr Now

writer99025

No pressure, 29-day delivery time, mostly old clients, a few new ones. Enjoying every order, not worried if I get orders or not. Don’t care where I am positioned in the search results. Booked for April, but from May 1st week, I will be the new @blaisefaint of Fiverr Forum, helping out everyone, especially new sellers, that need help 🙂 Worked hard for 3 years, will relax from now on. Not permanently, maybe for 6-12 months. Then, in 2018, will start new gigs with short delivery times and compete like a new seller, hungry and determined to succeed, like I was during my first 2 years. Should be fun!

@writer99025 hahahhahahha: “don’t worry about how much I earn kid.”

@skanny this is a joyous post/there are sooooooo many other threads that will help you figure out your gig situation 🙂

Oh wait a minute @mae_creativity, it is a joyous post,absolutely.I even expressed all that joy, emojis and all,so joyful!! I was under the impression that I could pick and choose whatever thread I wanted. I wanted this one, so I posted here.

Oh wait a minute @mae_creativity, it is a joyous post,absolutely.I even expressed all that joy, emojis and all,so joyful!! I was under the impression that I could pick and choose whatever thread I wanted. I wanted this one, so I posted here.

You’r right–you did express your joy. 🙂

I’m just saying that if u create a new post or comment on posts about ur topic, you’ll get more responses and hopefully find a solution. 🙂

Well, I’m not a kid but I think it would be good to know if you’re still earning enough. The two possible answers would give your story two very different meanings.

Well, I’m not a kid but I think it would be good to know if you’re still earning enough.

Well, you look as young as braden, so, it’s was a logical conclusion.

Guest offlinehelpers

Logical maybe, but totally irrelevant.

Take the compliment! I’ve always looked a good bit younger than I was - it was a pain when I was in my twenties and I couldn’t get into a pub because I still looked like a 16 year-old, but now I’m a lot(!) older, I still don’t look my age, and it’s great - long may it last, and for you too!

I’m 20 but this picture is from 3 years ago. I still look younger than my age, though.

I’m 20

I can assure you this, the people responding to you on this thread is AT LEAST a decade and a half or more older than you (I am talking about me and @writer99025 specifically), so don’t worry.

Once you get to our age, you would see being young is a cherished thought.

I’m 20

I can assure you this, the people responding to you on this thread is AT LEAST a decade and a half or more older than you (I am talking about me and @writer99025 specifically), so don’t worry.

Once you get to our age, you would see being young is a cherished thought.

I am aware of @writer99025’s age. So 35 is not young anymore??? That sounds sad!

Archived