Really odd customers lately

psychicbunny

I’ve been getting some really odd and irritating customers lately. I’m a very nice person but when you have to block 5 people a day who keep asking you for free services and how I’m “able to predict the future, there’s none such thing. try me and maybe ill give you a chance” then there’s obviously a problem.
Anyone know of any shifts in Fiverr advertising lately? I’ve never blocked this many people at once in my entire life.

Exactly! It’s not normal. it’s irritating because I’m FORCED to respond to them.

It’s a complete change from the way it’s always been.

I can imagine how it must be for those who tell the future, based on some who assume I do that too and say things like “give me a sample of what’s going on in my ex’s life to show me you’re real” and I say I don’t even do that.

Guest joshcates

I’ve also noticed this trend, specifically in regards to the psychic niche. Really personal, weird questions, people who want to prove you wrong, people who want things for free. Maybe there was a popular psychic on TV that has people thinking about it? I don’t know.

I just had another one! Trying for a free reading of a picture of someone. :roll_eyes:

I just had another one! Trying for a free reading of a picture of someone. :roll_eyes:

Yeah this really needs to stop, I don’t know where all this is coming from. I hope one of those new Psychics isn’t posting in some garbage website or forum attracting these kind of people. Very rude. It’s like going to a grocery store and asking to buy groceries but pay next week. That’s not how life works.

I’ve noticed the same. There is a distinct shift in the type of buyers that I am coming in contact with. I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who has noticed this.

I’ve noticed the same. There is a distinct shift in the type of buyers that I am coming in contact with. I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who has noticed this.

You too? I hope Fiverr sees this and starts seeing where this is coming from. This is definetly something recent in the past week or two.

I get several every night trying for free readings of various kinds when I don’t even have a gig for that type of work. Or these really long ridiculous stories of terrible hardships that end with wishing they could afford my gigs but the welfare they are on won’t be enough since they haven’t eaten lately etc. and just got out of the hospital.

I get several every night trying for free readings of various kinds when I don’t even have a gig for that type of work. Or these really long ridiculous stories of terrible hardships that end with wishing they could afford my gigs but the welfare they are on won’t be enough since they haven’t eaten lately etc. and just got out of the hospital.

I get several every night trying for free readings of various kinds when I don’t even have a gig for that type of work. Or these really long ridiculous stories of terrible hardships that end with wishing they could afford my gigs but the welfare they are on won’t be enough since they haven’t eaten lately etc.

I had that SAME lady approaching me. When I blocked her she made a NEW account and continued to harass me. It’s all lies.

I get several every night trying for free readings of various kinds when I don’t even have a gig for that type of work. Or these really long ridiculous stories of terrible hardships that end with wishing they could afford my gigs but the welfare they are on won’t be enough since they haven’t eaten lately etc.

I had that SAME lady approaching me. When I blocked her she made a NEW account and continued to harass me. It’s all lies.

I asked one where they found me but got no answer.

No one says hi I just had a liver transplant and I’m on welfare.

Delete this thank you

Okay, even I know liver transplants are rare. Ha! Yes, I’m having wacky people contact me. I’m a writer and have been asked to create videos or voice overs. Um what? 4 years ago buyers actually read my gigs and they never tried to scam me. Now, it’s insane. My main gig is locked up. I have alternate income now, but do work on big projects for my best client. If she disappears, I’m out of here.

Okay, even I know liver transplants are rare. Ha! Yes, I’m having wacky people contact me. I’m a writer and have been asked to create videos or voice overs. Um what? 4 years ago buyers actually read my gigs and they never tried to scam me. Now, it’s insane. My main gig is locked up. I have alternate income now, but do work on big projects for my best client. If she disappears, I’m out of here.

That’s one of the weird things. They usually don’t have any idea what my gigs are for aside from knowing I’m in the section with psychics. They don’t realize I’m not a psychic. There must be a list of sellers somewhere people are seeing.

One who wanted me to read a picture of his ex, I said do you see any gigs of mine for that? He said he didn’t know.

That’s one of the weird things. They usually don’t have any idea what my gigs are for aside from knowing I’m in the section with psychics. They don’t realize I’m not a psychic. There must be a list of sellers somewhere people are seeing.

One who wanted me to read a picture of his ex, I said do you see any gigs of mine for that? He said he didn’t know.

I’ve been asked – a few times lately, by different buyers – if I would design a website, or write an article for them. I offer brand development services. Nowhere does my gig say anything about website design or article writing. It baffles me why people keep asking me for services I clearly, and undeniably do not offer.

One who wanted me to read a picture of his ex, I said do you see any gigs of mine for that? He said he didn’t know. ???

Delete this thank you

One who wanted me to read a picture of his ex, I said do you see any gigs of mine for that? He said he didn’t know. ???

Delete this thank you

They want to chat about the color of auras and what the colors mean. Or how do you learn to cast spells. Never any mention of my gigs at all.

Yes one asked me the other day how I do these rituals!

I politely mention I’m not here to chat but it doesn’t stop them.

They want to chat about the color of auras and what the colors mean. Or how do you learn to cast spells. Never any mention of my gigs at all.

I don’t even know how to reply to them so I just send them a quick reply and block them. They won’t purchase anything from me and are just wanting free stuff/wasting my time.

Archived