Really strange message

gig_freak

My username… I need, this, that, this that…

Long story short.

Tell me what you need and tell me exactly what I get for the purchase.
Send me a quote asap while I have the money
Thanks

Really, it sounds like a scammer right away. Seriously, who says "Send me a quote while I have the moenyz". If it were me, I would never say such a thing to a seller.

My username… I need, this, that, this that…

Long story short.

Tell me what you need and tell me exactly what I get for the purchase.

Send me a quote asap while I have the money

Thanks

Really, it sounds like a scammer right away. Seriously, who says "Send me a quote while I have the moenyz". If it were me, I would never say such a thing to a seller.

“Send me a quote while I have the moenyz”.

Blah! I think you did the right thing. Reading that line just reeks a messy hassle.

Luckily, you avoided a painful headache. 🤕

Sorry for late reply. I just wanted to comment what happened to me a couple of months ago.

This new “buyer” came at me all like “darling, I’m a manager at a big company and I’ve $3,000 for graphic design and you’ve been selected, blah blah…” so she sends me a link saying I have to log in using my Fiverr username and pass in order to access their platform and a bunch of nonsense…

Bottom line: don’t fall for scammers, especially those asking you to follow links. Basic stuff.

Sorry for late reply. I just wanted to comment what happened to me a couple of months ago.

This new “buyer” came at me all like “darling, I’m a manager at a big company and I’ve $3,000 for graphic design and you’ve been selected, blah blah…” so she sends me a link saying I have to log in using my Fiverr username and pass in order to access their platform and a bunch of nonsense…

Bottom line: don’t fall for scammers, especially those asking you to follow links. Basic stuff.

they have approached me before, saying they gonna be sending me to check but I told them I am not accepting payment outside Fiverr. To much scammers over here

Yeah, plus the English was below basic, even the dears speak better.

I wanted to share this message with everyone, it’s the spammiest one that I have got in a long time.

How old is his Fiverr account?

Correction, it was from 2011.

“darling,

hahaha I would fall for her…

Archived