Fiverr Forum

Really!

I am sick of people getting exactly what they want but when it comes time to pay or give a review they give a poor review and sometimes don’t even pay…WTF! Lol!

I don’t know if you’re familiar with the show MythBusters, but they did an episode that ‘proved’ that swearing/cursing/using profanity actually helped to relieve pain a little. I bet it works for anger too. (Just not on this forum - MythBusters didn’t test “fragglesrock”.) :wink:

Judging by the feedback that was left it appears that the negative feedback you got was not for the product you delivered. It was for the fact that you tried to push the upsell a little too much. Honestly; saying that you need the cash to feed your family is not very professional, is it?

ryangillam said: Honestly; saying that you need the cash to feed your family is not very professional, is it?
This is Fiverr, some of the bestselling gigs and highest rated sellers are anything but professional.

Reply to @itsyourthing: Not in my buying experience. :slight_smile:

Reply to @mrproofreading: Some people just have higher standards for where they choose to spend their money :slight_smile:

Oh how I have grown here on Fiverr. Thanks for the feedback people! How’s your success? Mine is OUTSTANDING!
Thanks Fiverr! Family is being fed good, LOL SMH…

You do realize that this topic – which you originally started as a rant – is nearly three years old, right? I would imagine that once a forum post gets this old, you really don’t need to resume the discussion. :wink:

This is from 2014. It’s nice you returned to thank people but this is time to retire this thread.

so true ! after long hours of working , modifing and give quality work , not many appreciate it ’

This thread should be closed.

(For some reason another thread was being answered here)