Fiverr Community Forum

Realtime statistics

Hi everyone,

I am a new seller on Fiverr and I would like to request a feature that should really improve my Fiverr experience: realtime statistics. I hate it to wait 24 hours each day to get some insights about the performance of my Gigs and think it is somewhat outdated. Advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn already offer (almost) realtime statistics, hopefully Fiverr also soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, how would this help? I’m curious if you are doing SEO for your gigs or marketing where you would need this kind of real time tracking? As I recall, the ads placed in these platforms have some type of imbedded code to do this which our gigs don’t have. It’s not impossible to do this but there would have to be a good reason for it.
I can see it would be interesting however. It would also be interesting if it showed what locations or countries our gigs were appearing in by numbers and at what times. This is private information fiverr has and probably has reasons for not sharing it.