Reason behind promoting our gigs on social media platform?

skitedesign

Every level one or level two seller recommend new sellers to promote gigs on social media to get more orders.

What is the purpose behind promoting gigs on social media platform?

Every level one or level two seller recommend new sellers to promote gigs on social media to get more orders.

This is not good advice. Read this post to find out why. 😉

Please can we stop the repeated (often copied and pasted) advice of: send 10 buyer requests every day share your gig on social media etc. etc. Sorry - I’m afraid it’s not useful to new sellers who often can’t see any buyer requests, so they can’t respond to them anyway. Using social media properly needs to be done to targeted followers etc. It’s no wonder that social media networks seem to be cracking down on Fiverr links and classing them as spam. If you’re going to use social media, pleas…

Congrates… for getting more order

I do not think you read the original post correctly. :thinking:

Do not promote your gigs on social media unless you already have a large following of people who know you and know your talent. Otherwise the media, twitter or facebook, consider it spam. That is my opinion and others may disagree.

What to do when CS advice us to do the same?

Capture.jpg.142516a5da19388b88fee83ac0473e0e.jpg

Yep, I think so. But I am a seller with no level. 🙂 So, I’m really thinking, does that even apply to me as being a “New seller/Seller with 0 Level”?

Yes, I am too and I can see requests in the buyer requests section. Though not very many. It depends when the page is reloaded. It probably also depends on the categories a seller has gigs in, with more categories a seller has gigs in probably helping.

Yes, I am too and I can see requests in the buyer requests section. Though not very many. It depends when the page is reloaded. It probably also depends on the categories a seller has gigs in, with more categories a seller has gigs in probably helping.

and I can see requests in the buyer requests section

Its not available to me until I get promoted to Level 1 and this is what majority of the sellers have experienced. There are posts that justifies this. But hearing that reply made me think twice that “Isn’t it discrimination that to some people its available and to some it isn’t?😄

When I was Level 1 and 2, I sees these request daily irrespective of the page reloading. But whenever I drop to Level 0, these vanishes. That’s what I had experienced.

and I can see requests in the buyer requests section

Its not available to me until I get promoted to Level 1 and this is what majority of the sellers have experienced. There are posts that justifies this. But hearing that reply made me think twice that “Isn’t it discrimination that to some people its available and to some it isn’t?😄

When I was Level 1 and 2, I sees these request daily irrespective of the page reloading. But whenever I drop to Level 0, these vanishes. That’s what I had experienced.

Its not available to me until I get promoted to Level 1

Did CS tell you that? I think the only reason why it wouldn’t be available would be a particular stat not being high enough (see what it says when you go to the buyer requests page and see if it mentions anything not being high enough). Otherwise, if you’re just not seeing any requests it’s probably due to not having gigs in enough categories, not loading the page at the times when new requests get shown etc.

They’ve made it so that unlevelled sellers (and possibly others) only see requests where the number of offers sent by sellers of their own level hasn’t reached a particular figure (eg. requests might go if 10 unlevelled sellers send an offer to it, or whatever the max is). So popular requests can go quickly, especially if the gig is in a category with many competing sellers (eg. if there are thousands of sellers in a category that request is likely to disappear quickly), which can be a reason why having more gigs in more categories could help.

Its not available to me until I get promoted to Level 1

Did CS tell you that? I think the only reason why it wouldn’t be available would be a particular stat not being high enough (see what it says when you go to the buyer requests page and see if it mentions anything not being high enough). Otherwise, if you’re just not seeing any requests it’s probably due to not having gigs in enough categories, not loading the page at the times when new requests get shown etc.

They’ve made it so that unlevelled sellers (and possibly others) only see requests where the number of offers sent by sellers of their own level hasn’t reached a particular figure (eg. requests might go if 10 unlevelled sellers send an offer to it, or whatever the max is). So popular requests can go quickly, especially if the gig is in a category with many competing sellers (eg. if there are thousands of sellers in a category that request is likely to disappear quickly), which can be a reason why having more gigs in more categories could help.

Did CS tell you that?

That’s what I had experienced.

Did CS tell you that?

That’s what I had experienced.

So it’s probably incorrect if it’s not been said by CS and not been announced anywhere by Fiverr. It’s probably for one of the other reasons mentioned if you’re just not seeing the requests. If it’s not giving you message saying you can’t reply to BR because of some stat you’re stats must be fine. It must be because too many other unlevelled sellers from the category you are in are sending offers to new requests so they disappear quickly (eg. after maybe 10 offers from unlevelled sellers have been sent or whatever the figure). If you can create more gigs in more categories and see if that helps, as well as trying to increase the level.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post):

Buyer Request Help:

This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post.

If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Promoting your gigs on social media is a great way to attract potential customers. It’ll boost the visit rates to your page.
As of yet, I don’t have any customers right now, but at least I did try to promote my gig on a social media platform.

Yep, I think so. But I am a seller with no level. 🙂 So, I’m really thinking, does that even apply to me as being a “New seller/Seller with 0 Level”?

Hello! Rahul check your buyers request section between 5 PM and 9 PM. Most of the graphic designing requests appear at that time!

Archived