Reason for fiver degradation

roshnivarghese

Hai,
I am Roshni. It is not so long since I opened my fiver account. Last week I received an order and I was inconvenient to do that job that is why I rejected it. But from then onwards I was not much active in this forum as well as in my account. I realised that My account is being pushed to second page of buyers list as I was in first page before.
From my experience I advice you all to be active in fiver forum as well as in fiver account so that you won’t be degraded.

Thank you everyone.

Hai,

I am Roshni. It is not so long since I opened my fiver account. Last week I received an order and I was inconvenient to do that job that is why I rejected it. But from then onwards I was not much active in this forum as well as in my account. I realised that My account is being pushed to second page of buyers list as I was in first page before.

From my experience I advice you all to be active in fiver forum as well as in fiver account so that you won’t be degraded.

Thank you everyone.

From my experience I advice you all to be active in fiver forum

Being active on the forum has nothing to do with your gig ranking.

Cancelling your order is more likely to be the reason.

If you type “lost gig rank after cancelling order” in the search bar above there are more than 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

From my experience I advice you all to be active in fiver forum

Being active on the forum has nothing to do with your gig ranking.

Cancelling your order is more likely to be the reason.

If you type “lost gig rank after cancelling order” in the search bar above there are more than 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

@lloydsolutions thank u 🙂

It is worrying when 6 people (at the time of this response) ‘like’ a post that states incorrect facts.

To be clear: how long you spend on the forum has no influence whatsoever on where your gigs appear in Fiverr’s search results.

Sadly, there will be some desperate people who will likely believe what you’ve written - no doubt those who ‘liked’ the post thinking this is great advice.

I’m not wanting to make you feel bad, but if you don’t know something to be true - please don’t present it as fact.

If you aren’t spending time on the forum gathering information in hopes of bettering your gig and performance, then it’s utterly useless.

A month down the road you will see people claiming they spent 30 days active on the forum and on Fiverr for 10 hours a day and still haven’t got an order. The misleading information you and others share are the cause of this.

It is worrying when 6 people (at the time of this response) ‘like’ a post that states incorrect facts.

To be clear: how long you spend on the forum has no influence whatsoever on where your gigs appear in Fiverr’s search results.

Sadly, there will be some desperate people who will likely believe what you’ve written - no doubt those who ‘liked’ the post thinking this is great advice.

I’m not wanting to make you feel bad, but if you don’t know something to be true - please don’t present it as fact.

@english_voice, If it’s a misleading post I apologise u as well as all those who read, commented, liked this post. I just wanted to share what happened to me.

Archived