Fiverr Community Forum

Recaiving no order after 2 order

Hello
I am very worried.I receive no order after successfully completed 2 order and also showing no buyer request.i see 3 or 4 buyer request sometime only.i feel like there is no buyer on fiverr now :expressionless:

1 Like

Well, then how would you explain how other people are receiving orders?

2 Likes

Hi, it can be a bit frustrating when you’re not getting any orders and you can’t find any buyer requests, we all experience that from time to time.

Just make sure your gigs are up to date (don’t update them too often, it will take a while for them to get back intro the search engine) and check buyer requests often. You can also increase your exposure by promoting your gigs on your social media.

Good luck to you!

1 Like

You just need stay positive, orders are on their way.

1 Like

Don’t get discouraged. Sometimes things get a little slow. Just keep checking buyer requests and send out 10 offers every day when you can and promote your gigs on social media, blogs, etc.

1 Like

100% lifetime guaranteed services .

Suggest you delete the above sentence from your profile description. It does not come across as realistic or professional and is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

2 Likes