Fiverr Community Forum

Receive your Surprise Gift

How would you feel if you get a surprise gift by purchasing my premium package?

1 Like

Nobody will buy your gig from here. And this in not a place for promoting yourself.

1 Like

I don’t think buyers are going to necessarily spend more on your premium package just because you promise a “surprise gift”. If you are intending on adding some added value to your premium package, you would do better to just outline what extra work (surprise gift) would be included in that package at no additional cost. Perhaps you could say something about it being a gift and its value is $xxx dollars.

Really, though, “surprise gift” seems pretty gimmicky to me.

GG

4 Likes

Announcing a “surprise gift” for purchasing your most expensive package is entirely a gimmick, trying to entice a buyer with an unknown “extra” offer.

It’s a common tactic in infomercials and commercials where the base offer is seen as not being compelling enough, so a mysterious bonus is thrown in to drive up curiosity and interest.

Order our deluxe set of kitchen knives and receive a free bonus gift only if you place an order within 15 minutes of this broadcast!!!

4 Likes

Is the surprise finding out that at least one of your example logos maaaaybe isn’t your own original work?

6 Likes

Man! Don’t you hate when that happens? :smile_cat:

GG

2 Likes

Every logo is my original work ma’a.

Squirrel Technology is similar to another logo by a different studio for the same brand. Coincidence? I’m not trying to be an AH here, but you might want to google your own logo samples and see what comes up.

1 Like