Received a message that asks vote for fiverr!

videoadd07

Question

I’ve received a message where someone asks a vote for feverr as best freelance platform! And also provided a link. For the response rate factor I left a formal reply, but I am confused is it spam?? 😕
Looking for your suggestions.
Thanks in advancescreenshot

Mod Note: Image removed due to visible phishing url. Do not post unapproved urls.

7 answers to this question

I’ve received a message where someone asks a vote for feverr as best freelance platform! And also provided a link. For the response rate factor I left a formal reply, but I am confused is it spam?? 😕

Looking for your suggestions.

Thanks in advancescreenshot

Mod Note: Image removed due to visible phishing url. Do not post unapproved urls.

For the response rate factor I left a formal reply, but I am confused is it spam??

Why would you be confused? Of course, it is spam!

Please don’t click on random links strangers share on the internet. It could be a phishing/hacking attempt. You could land in a lot of trouble.

Most browsers nowadays come with a lot of security. But, even then, I would not click on any random links I see on the internet.

For the response rate factor I left a formal reply, but I am confused is it spam??

Please don’t click on random links strangers share on the internet. It could be a phishing/hacking attempt. You could land in a lot of trouble.

Most browsers nowadays come with a lot of security. But, even then, I would not click on any random links I see on the internet.

Thanks for your suggestion

It will not affect your response rate but it will affect your response time. It did same to me. I always keep alert for messages, but it was my luck didn’t support that day or it was me. I was in the airport to see off my cousin and busy. I didn’t notice when I got this message.

After I arrived home and checked my phone I saw the message and instantly replied message. But it was late, now response time is 2 hours. But Fiverr recognized that message and told me that it would not affect my response rate.

Screenshotfiv.thumb.png.4712fa23af83dd988108b0e6dc00f0c3.png

It will not affect your response rate but it will affect your response time. It did same to me. I always keep alert for messages, but it was my luck didn’t support that day or it was me. I was in the airport to see off my cousin and busy. I didn’t notice when I got this message.

After I arrived home and checked my phone I saw the message and instantly replied message. But it was late, now response time is 2 hours. But Fiverr recognized that message and told me that it would not affect my response rate.

Thanks so much, Already I’ve reported this user.

Archived