Received a Message to design 40 Different Business Cards

Guest az_designer12

Guest az_designer12

Hello Fiverr Community,

I am a new seller and I have been on fiverr for almost two months now.

But I had not received a single order till now. But today morning I received a message from one buyer and he asked me will I be able to complete 40 different professional business cards for his clients in 24 hours. The order will be of 200 USD.

If you look at my gig:

You will see that I provide everything that a TOP RATED SELLER gives for only 5$ so maybe because of this he has contacted be, MAYBE I THINK

So I want few experience sellers advice that should I go for this order. Is it possible to get such a big order as your very 1st order.

Or is it a scam that I will complete the order and will get scammed.

Please give your advice on what I should do?

Please help me

Guest az_designer12

Reply to @heliosgraphics: Its difficult but not impossible. We are a team of 8 Graphic Designers and luckily its Saturday today so we are all are free so we can work continuously.

Thank you 🙂

Guest az_designer12

Reply to @dusuacangmon: He is ready to place the order once I accept that I can complete it in 24 hours. But I am only afraid of scam as its a big amount atleast for a new seller on fiverr.

Now I think I can accept the order.

Guest az_designer12

Reply to @ahsanulhaq: Thank you friend for such kind words.

I have accepted the order and I have also contacted the fiverr support team to be on safer side.

So hope for the best.

Thank you 🙂

Guest az_designer12

Reply to @zeromark: Thank you 🙂 Yaa I have completed 55 orders promoted to Level 1 and waiting to complete 2 months to get promoted to level 2

Abd about my buyer He was able few minutes back. He has given me tip also for completing the orders. But now I am not able to message him

“For privacy reasons, this user may not be contacted directly.”

Dont know why already asked the Fiverr Support Team regarding this.

Will inform you once I get any update from them 🙂

Archived