Received a warning from Fiverr.com

kaydesigns4

Greetings Everyone,

Today I received my first warning from Fiverr about promoting my services in inbox with other sellers.

I sent an offer to a buyer request via Fiverr Mobile App & Searched for the username on my laptop. That buyer turned out to be a seller herself, I sent her some samples of my work and created a custom offer. She did not answer but yes I did receive my first warning.

Any idea what to do? or I should wait 30 more days to get back to where I was i.e. days without warning 0/30.

Greetings Everyone,

Today I received my first warning from Fiverr about promoting my services in inbox with other sellers.

I sent an offer to a buyer request via Fiverr Mobile App & Searched for the username on my laptop. That buyer turned out to be a seller herself, I sent her some samples of my work and created a custom offer. She did not answer but yes I did receive my first warning.

Any idea what to do? or I should wait 30 more days to get back to where I was i.e. days without warning 0/30.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Any idea what to do?

Have a look at this: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

Here is the must read updated “warnings” link for the above topic: Fiverr Help and Education Center

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Any idea what to do?

Have a look at this: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

Here is the must read updated “warnings” link for the above topic: Fiverr Help and Education Center

You are always very helpful, Thank you 😊

Archived