Fiverr Community Forum

Received Warning From Fiverr

Hi,

I’m communicating with buyer. and i have said that
" I have a trick to open “Open Office file” in “MS Word”. Mean while i got warning and my account is now under review. This is my 2nd Warning.

I want to know how much time it will take to Resolve my issue.
and any possibility that fiverr with again active my account. please help me.
I will be very thankful to you…

4 Likes

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can help you.

You will need to wait for the answer from Customer Support.

8 Likes

I want your valuable opinion on my issue.

2 Likes

Opinions won’t matter. I have given you the facts.

Will leave this with you.

4 Likes

Thank you forr your advice

2 Likes

What did Fiver say the warning was for? I don’t think saying how to open a document in word should be a problem.

1 Like

This is the Message that i have received from Fiverr.

Hi pro_designer111,

To create a fair and respectable marketplace, we ask that you do not try to manipulate or find workarounds to ‘trick’ our system. This is improper behavior and a violation of our Terms of Service.

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

1 Like

I wonder if it was just because you used the word “trick” in the message so Fiverr automatically flags it for trying to “find workarounds to ‘trick’ our system”? I’m sure once you explain everything and they’ve looked at the posts/your ticket they’ll probably remove the warning if that was the only reason for the flag, since if the text of that message was the only reason, you weren’t actually trying to find workarounds/trick the Fiverr system.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your great opinion. . Hope it will get resolved.

1 Like

This is my experience using Fiverr, whenever you are typing a message or text and then you type something and ToS facts is shown, look for another alternative word to use instead of a word that activates the ToS…because sometimes you do not even mean whatever the ToS warning implies when using that word. I am just saying choose your wordings wisely.

Fiverr leaves too much to the system to decipher. Unfortunately, with some buyers, you have to be blunt to get the word across. Sure, you can find another word other than trick but that doesn’t mean the recipient of your message is going to understand it.

I really wish Fiverr would stop becoming so automated - makes for a distasteful experience from time to time. IMO.

3 Likes

The irony of this is that by using an alternative word for trick, Fiverr might think you’re trying to trick the system. :rofl: :roll_eyes:

This is so true. It’s not really a perfect system, but, apparently, that’s the best they could come up with for the moment.

Amen!

2 Likes