Recent Buyer Requests

Hello now a days i see more and more seller advertising their service in Recent Buyer Requests page. Whereas its exclusively for Buyers.

I dont understand how those post are publish when fiverr have appointed someone from staff to approve or reject request.
However i have suggestion why not fiverr add a button called “Report” beside all request so that they could be reported if they are spam or advertisement of seller service.

Hello now a days i see more and more seller advertising their service in Recent Buyer Requests page. Whereas its exclusively for Buyers.

I dont understand how those post are publish when fiverr have appointed someone from staff to approve or reject request.

However i have suggestion why not fiverr add a button called “Report” beside all request so that they could be reported if they are spam or advertisement of seller service.

now a days i see more and more seller advertising their service in Recent Buyer Requests

This is old news.

If you searched the forum you find a plethora of articles regarding WHY your suggestion would not work.

Archived