Fiverr Community Forum

Recently...I am getting a lot of impressions But Less number of Gigs...I need to improve it

Recently…I am getting a lot of impressions But Less number of Clicks…I need to improve it.

Give me your Suggestion! Screenshot (875)|690x387 n

2 Likes

Need More Research For Your Less Impression Gig

1 Like

What do you think…what is the reason of less clicks but a lot of impressions?

People see the gig in the search but it’s either not eye catching enough, over priced, or confusing so they bypass it.

I am all agree with you this is the case…So what do you think GIG image color must be catchy?

Over Price? I searched the market…I believe that didn’t choose the price much then market. It’s less then TSR.

Last, Would you please elaborate to mention what things make a GIG confusing?

I looked at your images they look good and they are indeed eye catching, your pricing is more than fair, and what you offer is laid out clearly in the title. I don’t see any issues to be honest, beside the fact you offer multiple gigs which are the same.

2 Likes

Alright, So what do you think, What should I improve to get the result?

People are having more than 50+ orders in queues in my category…I am still researching what are the thing I lack?

Yes, I am agree…I created multiples gigs within same category…Just Because I think it would work fast and help get orders fast.

You might want to review the Terms of Service. I believe having multiple gigs that are too similar may get them flagged and removed.

I gave as much insight as I could. As far as others sellers having plenty orders in their queue, my guess is they have steady returning customers and an established reputation here on Fiverr.

3 Likes

I am all agree…I am planning to delete some gigs…Instead of it…I have to plan to create Gigs in some other Categories…That might help me Get orders.

I have a question, Are your Gig Ranking?

My Gig is on the 6th page…I am not Happy with it…1 page contain 48 GIGs…Being on 6th page means 6 x 48 and that is 250 in number.

So, No one gonna watch me on 6 page.
:neutral_face:

I “rank” any where from the 5th to 1st page at times. I believe I’m on the 4th now but I rarely ever check.

1 Like

Let me check your Gigs 1 more time.

Would you please Let me know, How Di you rank your Gig?

OR

How Can I rank my Gig? I really Important.

My main gig is under songwriter but narrowed down to Hiphop or Rap. I have quite a few returning customers, even some that I connected with outside of Fiverr and directed them here to do business. If your plan is to just wait, then you are gonna have a rough time. Do research, read the forum, gather tips, and implement them.

2 Likes

Surely, I am already doing research. I am eagerly implementing tips and tricks. Hope that will work out.

What do you think about the long username of My profile with _underscore? Does it effect?

i found no issues for your gigs but it happens dont worry usually the click rate is 50 per impression so dont wrry its happen eventually give it time

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 1 hour of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your gig, please see (DES) point 1 and (IMG) point 2:

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

1 Like