Recently , My one Gig Is Removed by fiverr team

mehedi120622

Guest offlinehelpers

If you want it taken down again, then creating a similar gig would be a really good thing to do.

If they’ve taken it down once, they’ll take it down again, and that’ll keep doing it until they decided to close your account.

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” - Unknown

Why would you do it knowing it is against the rules?

Of course creating the gig is POSSIBLE, though it’s not prudent.

Why would you do it knowing it is against the rules?

I wondered that too but then we see that lots of people think rules are just something to try to get around somehow.

Hi Mehedi,

I am sorry to know that your gig was removed by the fiverr team, after all, it was the one that was that earned you all of your reviews.

However, if you are confident that it didn’t breached/violated fiverr’s TOS then you may consult Customer support and I am sure they are going to restore it for you. (It happened with me once)

Otherwise, creating a similar gig and copying content from someone else’ gig or using a picture from Internet is not going to be beneficial for you in the long run.

If there is anything else that I could of assistance, please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Younas

Hi Mehedi,

I am sorry to know that your gig was removed by the fiverr team, after all, it was the one that was that earned you all of your reviews.

However, if you are confident that it didn’t breached/violated fiverr’s TOS then you may consult Customer support and I am sure they are going to restore it for you. (It happened with me once)

Otherwise, creating a similar gig and copying content from someone else’ gig or using a picture from Internet is not going to be beneficial for you in the long run.

If there is anything else that I could of assistance, please feel free to ask.

Regards,

Younas

Thank you so very much.

Archived