Fiverr Forum

Recieved a explicit life threating message from seller [ARCHIVED]

I just recieved a life threating message from seller after posting a negative review. Now my review simply said the seller sent bugus kinks and did not delivery advertised product. This seller needs to be banned from Fiver. I am only posting this very disturbing message to bring awareness.

Here is the message the seller [fragglesrock] sent me…

Go to hell…Post more bad review…In this new year it shall never be well with you and every members of your family…I have started ssearching for you on google. I have started getting information about you… I don’t want you to remove the feedback again as soon as i get vital information about you then i will go ahead to do what i have in plan for you. I intentionally not reply every of your messages. ■■■■ your mama smelling pussy. I will use stick to ■■■■ her pussy when i get my details about you. JUst watch out for me

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Yeah, my bad, but it was not clear where it started or ended.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Yeah, my bad, but it was not clear where it started or ended.

Wow what is wrong with some people…

You need to contact Customer Support

WOW! That seller won’t be a seller long!

That is appallingly bad behaviour. They will probably get banned for that. Do not lose sleep over it. 90% of sellers are not like this. just contact support and block them from messaging you as well.

This is not how a seller should behave here on Fiverr. I hope support were able to help you out .

More proof that anything that can happen, will happen.

And I suppose one more reason to work with sellers to avoid negative feedback.

While I don’t know if you’re “quick” with negative feedback, some are. And, all this time, I never considered someone might be a FREAK LOL

Yes! I’ve contacted support and awaiting a response. I’ve been Fiverr buyer over a year now and have been pleased with 90% of the sellers, actually this is my first neagative feedback.

Oh wow…that is crazy!

Definitely seller needs to be banned from Fiverr.

Dont worry… God bless you and your family. :slight_smile:

@hotwebideas: I think they were only posting this “This seller needs to be banned from Fiver. I am only posting this very disturbing message to bring awareness.” on here, in response to the use of threatening and intimidating language, at least that is what their use of punctuation above led me to read it as, but maybe I am wrong.

Wow. That’s nuts!

@hotwebideas What’s not necessary is a life threating message from the seller of all places never expected to recieve. This guy threated to rape me and bring harm to my family. As far as communication seller says “I intentionally not reply every of your messages”. Therefore the negative Negative review was warranted “seller sent bogus links and did not delivery advertised product”. Repect every deserves. Please do not pass judjment

@musiclover I agree with you, I’ve only made a few purchases on fiverr and I wasn’t very pleased with one but I gave the seller some time to try and offer a solution. She did and I was pleased. In another case… I bought a bogus SEO gig and when I got his report I was insulted by the fact he thought I would believe a simple screen capture. I told him straight out I wasn’t satisfied and he never answered… until a few days later I checked the box on agreement to cancel order but he declined it. Even then I didn’t qualify him negatively… and he promised likes for my fb page and didn’t deliver. Feedback is very important.

Reply to @s041185: omg! I bought some bogus traffic, and asked him to provide me with the statistics he promised. He never responded, but as soon as I clicked “cancelled” he aborted my request. I was pissed. I don’t remember if I posted a “negative” response or not. I hope I did, because he’s clearly getting over on people. Trust & believe I’ll never allow a seller to take advantage of me again.