Recieved two warning from terms of services

iris_arts

hello… i have recievd two warnings from TOS on my fiverr account… Now , i am confused what should i do… i need your help… i want to know how many warnings are enough to disable fiverr account… looking forward for your great reply… thanks

i want to know how many warnings are enough to disable fiverr account

That depends on why you got warned.

Multiple accounts? That will get you banned quickly. Graphics that are not yours to use? Same gig description as someone else (either your other account, or another seller)? Some other violation?

thanks for reply… can i never become level one seller?

That’s a completely different question. If 30 days pass after your second warning and provided you don’t get a new one, AND meetall the criteria, then yes you will be promoted.

But if I were you, I’d worry about getting a third warning which will get you banned.

can we refresh our account from these two warnings…?

Only if you instantly stop violating the rules.

Don’t use a photo of someone else as your profile picture, don’t steal someone else’s gig description, don’t use graphics that you haven’d designed from scratch, don’t have more than one account, stop doing everything that got you warned in the first place.

can we refresh our account from these two warnings…?

Lol you’re not listening. But for those who are, I’ll sum it up:

1. It depends on what you were warned for. Certain things will get you banned from the start. Certain things they give you leeway to improve.
  2. You can still rank up in the level system by improving your warning standings/rating through good behavior for a certain amount of time.
  3. Warnings kind of refresh every 60 days in terms of levels, but they will always be there and may haunt you if you continue to break the rules.

That is all.

Only if you instantly stop violating the rules.

Don’t use a photo of someone else as your profile picture, don’t steal someone else’s gig description, don’t use graphics that you haven’d designed from scratch, don’t have more than one account, stop doing everything that got you warned in the first place.

now. if i recieve the third warning ever in life, will may account be blocked or there is some way to save?

now. if i recieve the third warning ever in life, will may account be blocked or there is some way to save?

Considering that you only seem to care about how many times you can violate the rules before you get banned, you will probably get banned (your other accounts, too).

once i delivered late and the other time, i tried to stop timer…

Yeah the second time you broke Terms of Service.

You will get banned if you do that again.

You don’t seem to have that many orders so my advice would be to extend your standard delivery time if you have other issues.

Or create custom offers with extended delivery time if one is needed for a particular project.

Guest offlinehelpers

i asked him to help me remove that card design but he didn’t reply

It’s for a dog - I don’t think anybody will be able to steal their identity! 🐶

Just a note that on that one negative review, you are showing someone’s name and social security number on a card you designed. Maybe not a good idea.

Just a note that on that one negative review, you are showing someone’s name and social security number on a card

What a mess.

This is not acceptable. Take that down… Like NOW.

Wait… a dog 😂

Archived