Recording and Audio Production Horror Stories

studio32

Hey Fiverr!

In my ever so exciting adventures on fiverr, I have heard every kind of horror story imaginable when it comes to music production, both on fiverr and off. Of course there is the obvious problem of undelivered work, but I mean really far out issues, recordings that were ruined by excessive mic distortion, studio masters that were audibly sub par, and the ever so unflattering reality of “OMG do I really sound like that?”.

Despite all of these issues, I’ve always found that there are creative ways around every problem, and more often than not, what people are looking for isn’t a perfect solution, but a way to improve the quality of what they are trying to hear. So I thought this would be a fun way to gain some insight, and share stories with others on Fiverr.

So I’d love to hear all of your Nightmares and horror stories when it comes to making music and producing audio, and don’t worry I’ll be sure to share many of my own!

Oh! and if you’d like help with any of those Horror Stories, feel free to shoot me a message and I’ll be happy to help you with your nightmare!

www.fiverr.com/studio32

Cheers!

Archived