Recover Gig from denied tab

omor_sec

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why. Unfortunately, once your Gig has been denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why, we advise that you review our Terms of Service for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum. Nobody here can restore your gig.

Please tell us more about your gig. What is it about? What was the old title and what is the new title? Did fiverr send you any email after they denied your gig?

My gig is about circuit solving . My previous title was "I will do any circuit analysis of electrical and electronics.My new title is “I will solve circuit analysis as well as physics and math problems”. Yeah they have send the email

My gig is about circuit solving . My previous title was "I will do any circuit analysis of electrical and electronics.My new title is “I will solve circuit analysis as well as physics and math problems”. Yeah they have send the email

In that case, I think the reason is your new title itself. Looks like you are offering to do assignments and homework, and that is not allowed on fiverr.

Archived