Fiverr Forum

Recovered from fever

Hi there,
How are you? I hope your fine :slight_smile:
I just recovered from a fever that is almost 1 week :slight_smile: And I am ready to work again now.
The doctor said I was too tired, lack of sleep, that’s why I had a fever :frowning:
Hopefully not to happen again, it is very boring lying in the room without turning on the computer and doing anything using photoshop.

Have a great day :wink:

I’m glad to hear that you are recovered, and back here on Fiverr again. This is good news. :slight_smile:

Thanks Jon :slight_smile:
Yeah, I can do promotion and learn English again :smiley:

Yay! :smiley:

So how about sales every December since you joined Fiverr? :smiley: “Out of topic”

I’m not sure what you mean?

Tomorrow is December, and this month I think a lot of big days, christmas, new year. Does it affect the incoming order?
This month I get fewer orders from the previous month. And I hope December can get more than ever

To be honest, everyone’s sales are different throughout the year. I don’t think there is one single trend that applies to everyone.

I am so glad to hear you are better Miss Jonk. I was thinking yesterday that I missed seeing you on Fiverr. November was my best month so far. But I do not have as many sales as you yet.:pray:

Thanks Vickie :slight_smile:
I miss you too, how are you?
November is my best month too :slight_smile:

I am doing well. Today I received 2 orders in one day for the first time.

Wow, nice. Congrats and hope everything is fine :slight_smile:

@dearartpkp Thanks to Allah you recovered from fever. also, thanks come back Fiverr.

Sure :slight_smile: Thank you so much @nayeem24

It’s good to see that you have recovered.
Welcome back and best of luck.
Good wishes for you.:blush:

Thank you,
Hope you are also successful and always healthy :slight_smile:

Welcome… @dearartpkp