Red color icon instead of the usual green

I just noticed that the usual green color on my fiverr page has turned red??? Anyone seen that too?

Has anyone officially heard anything from Fiverr on this???

I sent a ticket in 1 day ago and nothing… crickets… I am sure they are getting tons of people saying this it horrible. and I for one want my green back that is the focus of this site here is to make GREEN.

So sick of this PLEASE FIX IT fiverr

I sent a ticket in 1 day ago and nothing… crickets… I am sure they are getting tons of people saying this it horrible. and I for one want my green back that is the focus of this site here is to make GREEN.

I sure do I also happen to notice you have 2 badges very impressive :wink:

It needs to change…like now. I can’t work out the difference between cancellations and cleared funds on my revenues page easily as it is the same color.

The color has also changed on gig pages. The text appears sort of grayed-out.

Yes am a level 2 seller but am just wondering if that is a problem to be honest?

mikemans said:
  • Yes am a level 2 seller but am just wondering if that is a problem to be honest?

He means that under your name you have two badges appear on the forum. :)

I noticed this too. I guess fiverr found that… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHR6HkHySWY

Reply to @ryangillam: Yeah i know right…i just wanted him to answer my question…i suppose that is more important? If you know what i mean

My heart jumped when I first saw stuff on my to do list in red. Then I realized the whole site had changed. I don’t like it. The green was much easier to tell when there was a dispute or cancellation. Red is a color I associate with something bad and I can’t read things in or on that color very well on computer screens. :frowning:

I agree! I much prefer the green color. The “red” on my site looks more like a tired orange, which is unappealing.

My color changed in the middle of delivering an order and I thought I had done something wrong.

Yeah I crapped my pants. Red means DANGER… Glad it is everyone’s not just mine…

I sort of kinda like it I was getting tired of green I would prefer an option of 10 schemes to choose from :slight_smile:

Yeah I about FREAKED OUT when I saw things were red!! I Was like OMG who posted a negative review or what happened?! Please Fiverr used a DIFFERENT COLOR. Like another poster said “Red means Warning or Danger”. Red is associated with negative!

Reply to @ryangillam: SO TRUE!!

my page is orange :slight_smile: not red

Orange here too.