Red color icon instead of the usual green

mikemans

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My heart jumped when I first saw stuff on my to do list in red. Then I realized the whole site had changed. I don’t like it. The green was much easier to tell when there was a dispute or cancellation. Red is a color I associate with something bad and I can’t read things in or on that color very well on computer screens. 😦

Guest matt_garry

I sort of kinda like it I was getting tired of green I would prefer an option of 10 schemes to choose from 🙂

Yeah I about FREAKED OUT when I saw things were red!! I Was like OMG who posted a negative review or what happened?! Please Fiverr used a DIFFERENT COLOR. Like another poster said “Red means Warning or Danger”. Red is associated with negative!

I was saying yesterday how this green color is good. When I see it on my Fiverr page I am suddenly so happy. And today, this. It really is not nice choice. I seams to me like my account is going to be locked in 5 sec, 4, 3, 2, 1

Oh good. It is not. It is just that Fiverr decided that warning red will stimulate me to get on with my Gigs.

Sven

http://www.fiverr.com/svenfila

Guest jollyfuture

I don’t like the colour change as well. I am glad this is not only happen to me because I thought it might be something wrong with my account.

(btw when I am on the homepage the colour is green but when I go into sales it changes to orange/red. Does that happen to anyone else?)

Archived