Red spot on messages

i am always waiting for a moment when red spot appears on the messages .it gives me strength and joy 🔴
and finally it appears

i will shortly receive a $680 order if the buyer satisfied by his current $20 order .which he considered as a sample to check my work .suggest me what steps should be keep in mind to delivering a sample work .please .

It’s the one that gives you strength and joy…

But, but I want money & power! 😛

Besides, I’m thinking about another red spot, but I won’t go there.

But, but I want money & power ! 😛

That’s the blue spot, silly!

Sounds like a trip to the Matrix

What happened to your crazy memes posts? Miss those, they always gave your posts flare. 😃

matrix

What happened to your crazy memes posts? Miss those, they always gave your posts flare. 😃

I was outsourcing all that to a homeless old woman who followed me home one day.

Had to let her go, I’m afraid.

Guest joshcates

I’m always excited when I get a notification from my mobile app that someone has sent me a message. I know what you mean, abdullah_shah! It’s a powerful feeling when someone wants to connect with you. It could be a new opportunity to make a client or a visit from a returning one. 🔥

I’m always excited when I get a notification from my mobile app that someone has sent me a message. I know what you mean, abdullah_shah! It’s a powerful feeling when someone wants to connect with you. It could be a new opportunity to make a client or a visit from a returning one. 🔥

yes …thats what i mean …but in short words

Archived