Reduce Impressions Everyday From My Gigs

Hello Friends! How are you all? I’m fine. But I have some problems. at first read my problems than solution me, please…

1. Every day I shared my gigs on social media but automatic reduce my gigs impressions.
  2. I’m created my Fiverr account August 2018 but I don’t get any order.
    Please check my account and tell me how can I solve these problems. Thank you very much.
    https://www.fiverr.com/webexpertiqbal

Impressions have absolutely nothing to do with social media, or off-site traffic that you choose to send to your gig. Impressions are an ON-SITE metric, and are only registered when your name shows up in Fiverr search results, or on a gig category page that someone visits on Fiverr.

Have you been marketing and promoting your gigs to the target customers who need your services?

Thanks for advising me, please tell me how can I order very soon. @jonbaas

You can find new customers by marketing and promoting your gigs to the target customers who need your services. YOU need to do this work if you wish to have sales and be successful here on Fiverr. This is not a get-rich-quick website. The sellers that succeed here do so by working very hard to EARN their success. Are you willing to work hard to earn yours as well?

I have moved your gig to “My Fiverr Gigs” which is the place it belongs if you want suggestions from other Forum members. :wink: