Refer a friend, when do I get paid

jerryblankenshi

Question

18 answers to this question

Phantompower

I dont want to withdraw but I have a few gigs I want to buy and the funds are no where in sight

this is what it says in the FAQ of the Refer a friend

After your emails are sent or your link is posted on your social network, every time a user registers to Fiverr and makes a purchase, you will receive $5 in your shopping balance.

Well I just googled refer and get paid fiverr and see on some sites they say that the buyer has to spend a minimum of 10$

24 hours or so?

is that during the M- F week? or count weekends as well?

I dont like being mislead and to me this would be misleading to state

After your emails are sent or your link is posted on your social network, every time a user registers to Fiverr and makes a purchase, you will receive $5 in your shopping balance.

and then expect it to be $10 or more, if thats the case fiverr CS should be ashamed of thereself and step the game up and start letting people know the truth. and if it is $10 then its not worth the time or effort to refer anyone

Like @offlinehelpers noted, contact Customer Support. They are the only people that can help you with this issue. We, here on the forums, are not Customer Support.

24 hours or so?

and then expect it to be $10 or more, if thats the case fiverr CS should be ashamed of thereself and step the game up and start letting people know the truth. and if it is $10 then its not worth the time or effort to refer anyone

We’re nothing to with Fiverr - we’re just buyers and sellers like you.

Just contact CS and see what they say - it would be lovely if you could come back and tell us what they say.

Good luck! 🙂

Just ask CS - they usually reply within 24 hours or so. 🙂

24 hours or so?

well if that’s the case the people here at fiver need to start stating that Prior to someone referring someone else …

That would be stupidity

It would also be bordering on false advertisement

what they state on Fiver is:

Which in no way mentions a purchase of $10 being needed …

Just ask CS - they usually reply within 24 hours or so. 🙂

well if that’s the case the people here at fiver need to start stating that Prior to someone referring someone else …

That would be stupidity

It would also be bordering on false advertisement

what they state on Fiver is:

Which in no way mentions a purchase of $10 being needed …

I read somewhere that they have to purchase a gig worth 10$ and above. I also don’t think the 5$ will be your to withdraw but rather to spend on other gigs.

Phantompower

I dont want to withdraw but I have a few gigs I want to buy and the funds are no where in sight

this is what it says in the FAQ of the Refer a friend

grizzlystudio thanks for the response, I know that they have to order a gig.

In fact I refered several people a few of whish have joined so far and have purchased gigs, those gigs are complete and I still dont see the $5 per on my side,

You’d be better asking CS - I think there may have been a minimum spend needed for you to get your referral fee.

Archived