Referral to my own gig

lexiecreations

Have you read Referral Program Terms & Conditions here https://www.fiverr.com/referral_program?

It´s all written there.

Earning, Receiving and Redeeming Shopping Credits

First, any one of your Referrals will get a 20% discount* for their first purchase on Fiverr (capped at US$100).
In addition, for each Qualifying Purchase made by your Referrals, you, as the Referrer, will receive Fiverr Credits in the amount of US$5 or 20% of the Qualifying Purchase amount, whichever is higher (capped at US$100 Fiverr Credits per Qualifying Purchase). In total, you can earn up to US$500 Fiverr Credits. See our general Terms of Services to learn more about Fiverr Credits.

• Such discount may not be used or combined with any other promotion. For orders that are comprised of one or more milestones, the discount will apply to the first milestone only.

Have you read Referral Program Terms & Conditions here https://www.fiverr.com/referral_program?

It´s all written there.

Earning, Receiving and Redeeming Shopping Credits

First, any one of your Referrals will get a 20% discount* for their first purchase on Fiverr (capped at US$100).

In addition, for each Qualifying Purchase made by your Referrals, you, as the Referrer, will receive Fiverr Credits in the amount of US$5 or 20% of the Qualifying Purchase amount, whichever is higher (capped at US$100 Fiverr Credits per Qualifying Purchase). In total, you can earn up to US$500 Fiverr Credits. See our general Terms of Services to learn more about Fiverr Credits.

• Such discount may not be used or combined with any other promotion. For orders that are comprised of one or more milestones, the discount will apply to the first milestone only.

Thanks for the reply! I’m sorry but I don’t understand how that answers my question. I know that I will get 20% in Fiverr credit, but I want to be paid the full gig amount and be able to withdraw the money. Let’s say that the deal was 45$, then will I be paid 36$ (20% seller fee) or 27$ (20% seller fee + 20% referral discount)?

Thanks for the reply! I’m sorry but I don’t understand how that answers my question. I know that I will get 20% in Fiverr credit, but I want to be paid the full gig amount and be able to withdraw the money. Let’s say that the deal was 45$, then will I be paid 36$ (20% seller fee) or 27$ (20% seller fee + 20% referral discount)?

Think about it. It is written in TOS that you receive 80% of the order value.

will I be paid 36$ (20% seller fee)

Yes.

Can you link those reports so that we can see what´s actually written there?

Sorry for the delay, I had to look for them again. Here:

I had a buyer who used a $10 coupon when paying for a $32 gig I performed for them. This was a general Fiverr coupon, not one that I gave her for my gigs. Somehow, I ended up taking the pay cut because the payment only came through as $20 (which is more than her coupon was even worth). Has anybody ever experienced something like this?
Hi Everybody, Today I completed 1 order and the buyer gave me tip. But it seems I didn’t received the expected amount. The amount cut is more than 20%. Is there anybody have the same problem or share your experience.
Hi! Fiverr is offering me a 20% discount for my first order, however, I’d like to know whether that will affect the money received by the seller or if Fiverr is going to pay the full amount to them anyways! In the second case, I’d rather not use it, thanks!

As far as I understood from first link, the solution was to contact CS to get reimbursement. The post is 2 years old and it seems there was some coupon processing bug in Fiverr´s system.

From second link I am not 100% sure if is connected to referral program. The OP will need to contact CS with their issue.

Third link describes something that has not happened yet. I think it is somehow similar to your concern. However, the recommendation was to check earnings after transaction and open ticket in case that coupon was processed wrong way.

Archived