Fiverr Community Forum

Refund me my money

IT HAS BEEN OVER A WEEK AND FIVERR HAS NOT CONTACTED ME OR ISSUED MY REFUND OF MONEY I WAS SCAMMED OUT OF !!!

The user ****************** was the original profile I paid to complete a gig, the user switched profile to ************ and blocked me on the original profile to no longer be able to message anymore. After weeks and weeks on prolonged gigs I even offered tips to assist in the speed of helping getting it completed and made me write 5 star reviews and this gig was never complete . *********** is their new user name I spent over $1000 in total. I need a refund today please.

Mod Note: It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller. You may send the username to Customer Support if the user has actually violated the Fiverr Terms of Service, but the public forum is not the right place for name call-outs

Sorry to hear that. You should have cancelled the project the very first time he/she changed their profile, it’s was a tell-tale sign that something is wrong. I am a seller myself here but, I wouldn’t deny that there are sellers here who scam people and then opens up new account to find another victim and continue on like this.

You can’t do anything than to wait for CS response on this.

1 Like

Hello, it is forum rule not to mention User names in all created topics.

Remove the users names from your post please.

We are just Sellers and Buyers here and none of Forum users can refund you anything.

Should you want to get your issue resolved, you need to contact Fiverr CS.

You need to understand that the forum is not the place to give out order numbers or to negatively call out other Fiverr members. We are only hearing your side of the story, so it is unfair to make allegations against other members.

In case you’re unaware, the forum is a place for Fiverr members to support each other. In the event of an actual dispute you need to contact customer support.

2 Likes

Mentioning names of users are not allowed here. And using three different user names complicated your post, because users can’t change their username once they registered with their first username.

Even if they created another account, they can’t contact you except you contacted them first. So I don’t know how you found three different accounts which belongs to a single user.
Unfortunately we can’t do anything about your money. Just wait for CS to respond to you if you have contacted them already. If you haven’t contacted CS, contact them now.

1 Like