Refund Money after giving positive reviews to seller [ARCHIVED]

sara_jameel

You can only do one of these things as a buyer:

1.) - Leave a positive or negative review, but the seller keeps what you paid.
2.) - Request a refund, but then any you cannot leave any kind of review.

You cannot leave a review and get your money back. Fiverr doesn’t work that way.

A rated gig can still be refunded within 14 days of it being completed (RESOLUTION or CS escalated if seller refuses and buyer HAS evidence that this is not what they paid for etc) but indeed the main question is: How come you gave a positive review nd now you ask for a refund? Your practice is questionable 😕

I personally have used someone for a gig and at the time the gig was complete it was positive so gave five stars
A couple of days later my “likes” all disappeared… so I paid for the gig… I was asked by the person to give 5 stars which I did and now I am out $5 and back where I started,
If I pay someone else to do me a gig I will wait a month at least before commenting… I have NOT asked for my money back on the slim chance it will be fixed
So anyone that wants do do my FB like gig get in touch but you will have to wait for your five stars 🙂

The deal was to re do if any significant loss… strange thing is I can see them when I look at new likes but have been removed from the page likes… perhaps its FB that is doing it but a reply from the seller said there was something wrong with her program and she would sort it … since then despite me messaging asking whats happening I get no reply.
I do not think she is fake. her profile is still up!!
Oh and I have actually contacted some of the ones on the list and they are genuine people…

Hi Guys.

I have just purchased, 2 different services, both have all these Great Reviews and their profile explanation tells me, they have 10 years plus on their experience.
Both people I purchased from sucked, really badly and I am suffering for this now, due to time constraints.
Both Sellers were very pushy in me putting a 5 star rating and good comment.
They informed me, that regardless off the bad job, if I give them a bad rating, that means they don’t get work.
So I told them, I am going to be honest, from now on, not assist you with buyers and I am not worried about you getting your next job or not.

The person who posted the beginning of this thread did not actually say they had a bad experience with their seller. I think that is why others are confused and defending the seller. If the buyer posted a positive review because they received the correct delivery, there should be no need for a refund.

I understand your position that if a seller did not deliver what they promised you and you asked for a modification that was not done correctly, you are not obligated to leave a 5 star review. I think that’s different from what is causing confusion in this thread.

Archived