Fiverr Forum

Refund Money from payoneer to Fiverr

Hello
Can any one suggest me how can I refund my money from payoneer to fiverr . I have already discussed about it with an agent of payoneer , He told me , in this case Fiverr will help me out to recall my money from payoneer . Now I want some suggestion what to do next .
Thank you .

Only Customer Support can help you with refunds etc.

Contact Customer Service.

Thanks , I have already sent a massage to the customer support center .

Nothing much else you can do apart from waiting for a reply to your message.

Thanks , I have already sent a massage to the customer support center . Thank you .

Fiverr will help me out right ? I am little bit of confuse . can you suggest me more what to do .
Thank you .

in this case Fiverr will help me out right ? I am little bit of confuse . can you suggest me more about this topic what to do .
Thank you .

There is nothing else you can do - just be patient! :slightly_smiling_face:

Fiverr should help you out, yeah. An agent will get back to you as soon as possible and will do everything to assist you.

okay . Thank you . I will wait for their replay . Thank you very much .:slight_smile:

Thanks for your suggestion , okay then I will wait for their replay . Thank you very much again .

vs
Massage has two "a"s because when you get one you say “aahh”. :wink:

This happened with me,Payoneer takes 15 days but still didnt get the refund on fiverr
**NB:For some issue payoneer reject my withdrawal **

Contact customer support. Then maybe the problem will be solved.

Thanks , I have already talked with with fiverr , they have told me that they can’t help me . I need to talk with payonerr customer support . But I have already inform this to payoneer before fiverr , they told me to inform fiverr , only they can help me out to recall my money from payoneer .
Now what can I do . Do you have any other suggestion . Thank you .

Thanks , I have already talked with with fiverr , they have told me that they can’t help me . I need to talk with payonerr customer support . But I have already inform this matter to payoneer before fiverr , they have told me to inform fiverr , only they (Fiverr) can help me out to recall my money from payoneer .
Now what can I do . Do you have any other suggestion . Thank you .

You should contact with customer service team

Then don’t worry bro, you can withdraw that money and try hard to make new for fiverr. :wink:

It never gets old, does it :slight_smile: