Fiverr Community Forum

REFUND paypal and fiver balance

i bought a service and the service was not up to the standard which i wanted. So me as the buyer and the seller made a “Order Cancel by Mutural Agreement”. I then read terms and conditions that all refunds are refunded back into your Fiver Balance. So i esclated it with paypal and my account got a warning and now my fiver balance is empty and no refund to my paypal too.

3 Likes

Since you have read the terms of service, you know that escalating things with your payment provider (in this case, PayPal) is a ToS violation and that Fiverr can temporarily put your account on hold because of that, or even permanently ban you.

2 Likes

where is my fiver balance gone

You will have to contact fiverr support. (Which you should’ve done from the beginning)

And as you know when you are opening a dispute with PayPal money are held in “escrow” there while the dispute is open. It is not refunded automatically.

i opened a dispute to fiver as i canceled my order but it had been closed a few days later.

Did you open a ticket with support or did you open a dispute on an order through resolution center?